Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm Bored!


I'm bored! I'm just missing you so much...Every time I feel this way, my desire to write is burning inside me again, but often end up with nothing to write...hahahaha...Oh! well, maybe because its been difficult for me to be away from you now...you are miles, miles away from me. My thoughts are seeing you every corner of every places I go, sounds crazy, but that's how exactly I'm feeling right at this moment.
I always remember when I wake up in the morning and the first beautiful thing I see is your face, I suddenly close my eyes and whispers "thanks God, He choose US to be US!". It's always lovely to start my day being with you, doing a lot of things together, enjoying each others company, sharing romantic moments together.
I'm counting the days left for us to be together again, I want you to hold me so tight. When time allows and we can be together the way we want to, I'll hold you as if it will be my last mission. But that is just a fragment of my imagination and fantasy. I miss you, my love, and want nothing more than to be in your arms until you kiss my boredom away

No comments:

Post a Comment